Duties: The Safety Committee shall promulgate rules and regulations, subject to the approval of the Council, to establish safe working conditions for employees and promote safety within the City.
Board Membership: The Mayor, subject to the approval of the Council, shall annually appoint a safety committee consisting of not less than five (5) members. Two (2) of the members shall be the Street Commissioner and the Superintendent of the Water and Sewer Department, or a representative from each of those departments designated by the Council.
Qualifications to Serve: Appointed by Council from the departments of the City.
- Larry Carter – Chair (Public Utilities)
- Owen Klinker – Alternate Chair (Liquor Store)
- Donald Thompson, (Parks & Recreation)
- Corey Cook (Street Superintendent)
- Scott Kochendorfer (Police Chief)
- Lindsey Klemmer (Administration)
- Ben Bautch, Council Member
- Lana Fralich, City Administrator
Wednesday, May 12, 2021, 9:00 a.m. – Agenda / Minutes
Wednesday, August 11, 2021, 9:00 a.m. – No Quorum
Thursday, November 4, 2021, 9:00 a.m. – Agenda / Minutes